Re: [dnsext] Checking RRSIG RR validity

Sean Wells <snwells82@gmail.com> Fri, 31 December 2010 19:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=RI9h+xr9fvlzA9eq1nNy3OSVJyf/UgiQAoI5OXejh44=; b=sJGDMJEQ8gmrdcSzTx3KYftJbWnXDSJ/v7ELP6p9u/bCqFZ0SsUqONymHFa9mnjLrp nEFPeCJyn/Ym5LFaqX98LKrtUf7+Esou4GY+H1GTULSCoFlqHjRNcYMHpnkWC5F0ZNDD 8RIhfSaU5keb1O95J9UcdYYXORYJcdA83LHow=