Re: draft-yao-dnsext-identical-resolution Re: [dnsext] DNSEXT sessions at IETF 78

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Tue, 20 July 2010 18:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=NoRczoyyNILYuEJJU/vrAyx13+ydZGfaxEXYJW6RdPc=; b=ccRyAjAdiKRWbB/HNceJUuvV/IxuMhH3nekx7XGiLwQP2fw20C1LZPFDxRQQ8WLxK/ 8fE1M0zSbj1hR/Zo1ecA1eFehkev8U2wLhAfXQ1+ChFKlTes+Rg/D8rIJlXTaogDrspG nIjZlVgG9ug9elrHELWgBnN8kYlev+dYE4chw=