[dnsext] {Blocked Content} Fwd: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-registry-fixes-07.txt

"Rose, Scott W." <scott.rose@nist.gov> Wed, 05 January 2011 16:53 UTC

From: "Rose, Scott W." <scott.rose@nist.gov>
To: "dnsext@ietf.org" <dnsext@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 11:55:18 -0500
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: [dnsext] {Blocked Content} Fwd: I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-registry-fixes-07.txt

Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed
Warning: (not named).
Warning: Please read the following for more information.

Updated the table to stress that the column on compliance refers to compliance to this document only.  Changed other text to reflect that as much as possible.

If any text is unclear, or if I forgot to change something, let me know.

Scott

Begin forwarded message: