Re: [dnsext] Advice sought on DNS file format for new RRs

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Mon, 22 November 2010 16:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=X6yQZ4oubJufuviFmYQjcyEAINrp2cypQHZrkhz6zAM=; b=IEqt4AqBxZ5fpC6+kNvDcoD6v2UCN4VHclLmvBQFcuX2awdGmWphhYVE9hBuTg8cXG YqUQu7BwQw23vyg8WcjX/BJsHUgEMjv52Qh1xXdBUYnjmXunhgvRCAjS6zv0Q0zwAxO1 ocU3Igxgcf+Fq73Zjc3wLSGugoRqVOxSI/vHQ=