Re: [DNSOP] Working Group Last Call draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-priming

Bob Harold <rharolde@umich.edu> Wed, 17 August 2016 17:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=umich.edu; s=google-2016-06-03; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=78UADyPcQg8HgtXnM+G2AEuB+sBx7OHjFrcEzPFWpA8=; b=mkvYmRE4vcnNEiagb4t2ee7VPzVwAn8TSC2LW+9/KOa9/QV3/aPK3gOHII2ZJnB01W FHuRzEC/tku3WxMS4usODBfxqZb7LMJqlg2mYtGczwvkpTSOgluQeQ6X3MmspuE6l0iW NIqKbequ2TpNICm8Zic1q8umMyldO3+gXVdrLFnyAra9feMjgLToWdfhd0LlYvVXawE1 WnDVtceM2bTGsWSOZTfiyUMKTz071f7Xfd8A+X8bdWuZ7IX3h/4HvZsNw7woVTePKYi5 BG9hR4jNucbZftavKV7FPlZEK672AxYQgUzb3joWJiM1Qsw/FlGgDYLyY25uQnbT8UN1 pQiA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=78UADyPcQg8HgtXnM+G2AEuB+sBx7OHjFrcEzPFWpA8=; b=WM8XxLbWj6Cv2BZodgan6KLTuN3qpifXHZSkQNmLpv2Kc48cfSvAkkq1jf96uzH48x JDuWNBk4XIZY0ctRBCtrOV0q/1by12SxWdu+LNZJOWn7GrP6RD1M30bhGt6S2S1fwhtm jjT8GmrGghlWDlI+dGFy+6CsegtjV8aPY4SUPYlGR+YVDWRR4C+kyHqA7G6sDXP3FiRe 66oWqI3eRinwdFQKbJkc9FBnPWwWxe82fW7/cjvBIqv9dXn05MLh73Cx5wePrK/HB91v b4nYlXcH3Ua9ls045ktU6rQ0mFkNMSxuBfEyyThLoWU7ruppCdvwofl33X2/u7xfQNCM ZMDw==