Re: [DNSOP] on zone enumeration and the futility of secrecy on authenticated denial

Shumon Huque <shuque@gmail.com> Wed, 29 March 2017 17:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Gi7YdWqSrx5+Hbva9HT47Qmzs0pmb9r9RQNfdKZDq6M=; b=NFSD4ukOz1g2O/4duxtNq9zVdBZtMoBuvNsUYWnYwvaEYDKb4TyRW/UGp29xtDERPU DCYFDkczlQdhkWHz7+FuZ0jCzK1X5SWtF43JdouBtoltWXi9GGA+rstpu9xNFSOoNT3B LCGsWofQe8cQI3Y+1PtjKclhKTJQtCrvtuJvZpa1UJtq0YtmPXof11hJFRhrWpq8ZyGr iXNdnSsB1s2kvbnSkyKvIcuV1fkdkfm1UqLRmvZR6Ca1m18+71PLd0c7NMPTfkc18mAH qvLm/aF/a50xRad8MGyEyADT8KGGauQ2w2XkMWKzyBDy4CG4ULrRkv8U2xAQbZQv9JzO x+8Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Gi7YdWqSrx5+Hbva9HT47Qmzs0pmb9r9RQNfdKZDq6M=; b=Yp5uy2fco9e4en0ivDtUu/HU6wQw8guBU7aEouO9s5/J45nRqzvMx2s5FdSJ8hASK7 Mfy7+9OXZqvUOOh2cI3HI7YVc4bFnO8tzLL9A2ANDTxD01eu/058Od4aTPHFK9GBbXdV G8sypeS126JGfZuWgDMhna6NtaqmdHJ3V71hSnmqH4NVLFIydeJT9p2Gy2lS711mp5WN qYjXpF/yigDhsBU02oFKxbqrVJeyKIzVzJPGKRMbYY1sYqpYtkWIlyCF3GN7+cMQ9GYq OlKSUH76pjV82Cpc1Q5pjiGEBlzGXY5qJqML3QnQk7/oIo6jMpIVhdBMP57W3Lf367nO qI+g==