Re: [DNSOP] Updated KSK Sentinel document

神明達哉 <jinmei@wide.ad.jp> Wed, 14 February 2018 22:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=JIQXNJS+ggcxoyRdTtLpAsiEm318NYM4NHacdA4oWI4=; b=lkjLaT2dsDUpp4QqUnYUhzOoBjHF1iwkNKSQpuz8VNa4ctz21eKYe88o+sOxXCmZ6V xZcFgqkCwp5z6vOtq7BqoVtNLgHjUK48eJdgVAGiCUDnZ2NMBxPRsDSoEAzZyAR5ycmS msf1uNhpXio8OCT6kTTMjynjLdZJ/nzs/ryjlyqN7Rm8IrcbeWzDdu+YMx6xUkuvRvhI fEVJ+U0nK0qg7lS5w0qc7PgCTsVOaQO7zXGd+In6L/nYVlJ5srcnkDWEvxfgFeSbxLxZ rmunNaFLimcGYxpnqt2NE9lqNHpsKXQZ1kDMoQj+oVpkQ7uVAg/wrZE5mXKffq6EBF2l B9Iw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=JIQXNJS+ggcxoyRdTtLpAsiEm318NYM4NHacdA4oWI4=; b=eDUWmfUCWT+kBSF6DRPh9tC5ENt4obRdqLco0Rnu5LL9BoD/WJXpeDpTMdkb9D1smf MByUF8heuNCMK9wLroKS9ED8+lhEEPPcDIhnE6PomdHlkWntbmf2Ni+6yYob6YL6BhC1 554k+iig29cmePa5/T2yza41RUv2jnKPh5fzQ8cW7okd5BvXPgAZyxUSuS4QpHovfG1+ IED6iSXy4XtnRz4p528uaRF+oTi81Fc67AlLKWeN3l25uaMAN0Gvw6G3JJeIYAAuPDsC 5azFVtbWSponYc7mPQgrn7+nWVm+P+eAM+3Hv3x265Na6CL0hEd1WkKdMS5rwxLnNREn 4Gpg==