Re: [DNSOP] [dnsext] Time vs bootstrap (was Re: draft-jabley-dnsop-validator-bootstrap-00)

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Tue, 01 February 2011 13:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=SgiOe0GSmTUdE7Cu/YmpcjFw0pU1mjwlfZuB32imHAI=; b=MNdTkfUhZSoSP9Vv4e946eptkzsEaiXi1BZ3iBOo+aap8opO20ReNxsZj3yFZ9vjTN yeA7Hk+/Fn/WWnSDW/VzDgj6QZ3Vat0UU+clqxF4lyTZOg2+1/du4No8LYaSf7ipJkp/ /ksGeUCMdlK3PF2DZEzbDJiTECGxXrws4IIng=