Re: [DNSOP] Security Considerations Suggestion for draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc7816bis

"Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com> Fri, 12 July 2019 18:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=verisign.com; l=7098; q=dns/txt; s=VRSN; t=1562956693; h=from:to:cc:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject; bh=cac9DhFta/MhjSYARp9oiRnytvR9YvBxTZxcw5CzLgY=; b=MeLQmsw6dl9UlDiEynRkOWfgzfbG0kRkgIfewNh+O4wcvA2MS14CV78N yBerd/IcqUl5yCXQofJ1W+7QONYS00IpRSJM6TgqLpGRu10fW890f3c22 DX4rUWaeA1XqboQy0ZTqylxU8qXpI4Ulg8Yavbw6TcD3qFokBAFOAOPX8 kodftPYVDDX9sOvDONHVnJ1c/9I0xIvZQps4OxlrFHCae1MyELtqJJT8E J86g2awGkkq1Itfqgnfk8vBpWamb+WkZfYAcwXmtsT4eacYvA6/YLGSq1 X2lUDlVuWWGTAxnAFskSogoQhYc2Hbg9AO50XFaXcBpZzbm9ZDpi/h6j7 A==;