Re: [DNSOP] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-roadblock-avoidance-04: (with COMMENT)

"Eric Vyncke (evyncke)" <evyncke@cisco.com> Mon, 18 July 2016 11:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5264; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1468842265; x=1470051865; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=SOIrdavXeXbKYz5RxJ5BQAE3/n6o1rGODmUvz3WKiCI=; b=fhcAjyuRewtpdXaaCK0H38kKnd5tmTve2+nmoH/K+vNfgJQdBOY8ZM9l ZMxkOtmv3k8GK0cX5cQx1K48dNXp7U2d/gbNYKPEPN0aaN2BVBUPfx2VQ EfL/ZPH8Twl+jVZ9K72kyYq6wLTo2JjbKGXlPz+XspWu+jQY/jBmEh9K4 o=;