[DNSOP] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-gersch-dnsop-revdns-cidr-03.txt

Joseph Gersch <joe.gersch@secure64.com> Tue, 02 October 2012 23:41 UTC

From: Joseph Gersch <joe.gersch@secure64.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2012 17:41:42 -0600
To: dnsop@ietf.org
Subject: [DNSOP] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-gersch-dnsop-revdns-cidr-03.txt

DNSOP group,

     We have submitted a 3rd draft of the reverse-DNS naming convention for CIDR address blocks.  The new draft has added material to augment and clarify issues raised during discussions on the mailing list, at the IETF and at other meetings, as well as providing a historical context with RFC's 1101 and 2317.

     This document was first submitted at the Paris IETF meeting and was voted as being relevant to the DNSOP working group.  We would like to continue the discussion on the mailing list and also at the upcoming Atlanta IETF meeting.   We appreciate any feedback and comments, and would like to propose evolving this document from draft status to a working group document during our discussions in Atlanta.

Best regards,
   - Joe Gersch and Dan Massey

Begin forwarded message: