[DNSOP] Ordering requirement in draft-dnsop-session-signal

Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com> Wed, 19 July 2017 07:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fugue-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=JGgud/jU9fgcM9PyCyx+kPOKmIDFLu+/C+Mz/4ckVEU=; b=H1t41Q4/Ek5CAVELu/u5DdRZkxx/YUkg0x+sbxjaASULahX8bOn5TGfCx841lxEwPt val/rn6uo2iI2yv6DipdeXfrjTMpcilUXUoX9bt8SQpTkUaFVTdhC6ag6PU20tFCyoZh lML1be9O4QkZYzdFlicYeSAlYafJgCA6iT6+PfiuVRURn4kGfJlgOqIlrBhZySPjTjPk llKO+kB6t2x+2wGUYTOauCMlhUCEREJepr5zaibGplJv7FtafXHz4Dz9wzEHc7e/g5LC uDpLUNZczy0Y+orxNAZyo/pAN5EsAnI9ncVWruyYJFtslURvwOpdXE8XIzLqWytZTRPN QZSA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=JGgud/jU9fgcM9PyCyx+kPOKmIDFLu+/C+Mz/4ckVEU=; b=Id39E/jNSDXsnYtik/ytiD+4M8HYsoV2NNFYjhywyxDfEdSFeL9C4rh9dZCnV2SuKT 234Wkw+cZhhjUSVS3SDWlgH917J/9G8nX3CO+xbh0o5UsSvnwQJWBEKu2IR1g/wPC5If 41G5kldW4catmdTdy+TQH7TaGuB0fz7SgL1JmrlPD0Nfer8ENF3ZHkSFnnHUr/QAa7D/ Lz/rgR/0C5y0bfWXY7bObI0LnlNns1R/h3WHZA2V7eNnjuHvXwEiGHrGNu4c1qo3TrGD d5cU8RjjzRzNtAANwZueQ0Ss5uW2fxjSJPMkLC/xGof1/N/zvgCtubs63Lf971G2CHdD ZULg==