Re: [DNSOP] New version of draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-priming

神明達哉 <jinmei@wide.ad.jp> Fri, 15 January 2016 18:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=JC5lofJg5vLYq7FzG3nBg/OKpLvlqq7B34KCDSwfvGM=; b=TOEONsDTfmBxVfmY4Zq/OJ12CwYTFw+NkIaqea9cRhfTFTbP2i03jWEL3LaJENluY+ Oam3SOp75jUPnhPHn6lstlb34r81P69VOHfEkt8RgkvCAay2oCKORavq7FKVYM5jpFbF Cf7b2mKyfKCXSglYsv5tD3CGNkZJoBf99pp7eQTX9lrQG3WFqp+aPfyrMcsr5YOf4t8m G6gDvDfPA6P7JLOKrrwzL5zjP1HOuc5sx1LQG7cMU/fhavGkMXwXRvOmMaUQPLmY8tb3 BJSmmV7eAa5dBzY8zQp2s3rb4zb4lm5W+WWflYwyWZ6bPBiV558at50anYg+jful3r4r KREg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=JC5lofJg5vLYq7FzG3nBg/OKpLvlqq7B34KCDSwfvGM=; b=imr5LdeMQiKEd0dz2dibJL7TsM9235+z/GwbtoW3Pll/z8qUFoVlr3aHSG40hfO7WQ 48B4eBFGjqwQfef/bgeVszlzuJmK9FemAyG+Vl6yYJcRhSCW6nZkPXk0Bx5DxF99FF3S PjJWE+2l0Vt1SaaVOsmwL+FH1gNJG7uRycJBgZienLSbV23ivRcvPK/KiRDmBGpqgqnr G867ms+j/McunzACwRJ8YiVt+THPDi5oRxZ+HHBvITRf0M5EeWMPYKYe+noLyvwDYTir 5bW1S+aIiGPXaFgvz605TpN9ybLRb20FzRNbmD1RiiWsi0PcjL04tJsFsYQXgzvpKWwg Tc+A==