Re: [dnsop] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dnsop-key-rollover-requirements-02.txt

Gilles Guette <gguette@irisa.fr> Thu, 20 January 2005 09:10 UTC

Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:07:16 +0100
From: Gilles Guette <gguette@irisa.fr>
To: dnsop <dnsop@lists.uoregon.edu>
Subject: Re: [dnsop] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dnsop-key-rollover-requirements-02.txt
Sender: owner-dnsop@lists.uoregon.edu

Hello,
the new version of the draft is now available. We have taken into
account remarks, principally these from samuel Weiler and Rip Loomis,
and include a document changes section.

Please consider that any point in this draft are not fixed. Indeed, we
(the authors) think that the way to do the key rollover (in-band, out-of
band or both) must be discussed to  solve problem that can occur and
find what must be written in the draft.

Regards

--
Gilles Guette