Re: [DNSOP] Benjamin Kaduk's Yes on draft-ietf-dnsop-refuse-any-07: (with COMMENT)

Ólafur Guðmundsson <olafur@cloudflare.com> Wed, 12 September 2018 22:39 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=U1jmXQ5dgtA9DCYGvU96MsdE9vA8aFCzaYKzvvd0RqE=; b=FRNbFmQF5AJ3/1C0lne11qUe8E+mqI9TcZ26nX0XL+fNtkfKRtPS2TRiAxTOYIuE8N Hm2UDONPkfxdCzGKs7qyxiq+r9Ojs+gFhq1MLXa4OtNpUnkiro/96yVhE3Vm7r7Ai/ny TyLEiM06f45cRsvBrrZuwciXBEbf77RgsledS0OTaeeO7fLqf6mbf8qxWRbAU1KcjavT Ch2YyNWcZqYfcO0pcUn3qN7qyrwhV5eh1e+uyYDF87Y7NU/Xp4YySZ3rG1KRz3Av5KxI KniQElwJUKda+08kRCMiWZDXGOEVO4dgkeA4vL6A/LxqEyn2j5dBrB2DAETQWQBLVbN5 kBjg==