Re: [DNSOP] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc8109bis

Roy Arends <roy@dnss.ec> Wed, 10 January 2024 22:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=dnss.ec; s=google; t=1704924358; x=1705529158; darn=ietf.org; h=to:references:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:cc:date :in-reply-to:from:subject:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=Ujpd6YLz6Ziiew4Pg25fmMf3kKUUGxtPMnyxrab74AI=; b=XPnhtWtMfqUmW8TgmIr2EfaWJRLEXunvR0sK+vLGwgcBFu/FjOydqdvfW1k6/VCBg1 NVYO7mw4uUbMSCHW10koMmwzrWOTXUwgTETDWWOey6EYJJ/8hCK5wq2Tu5+tVBS/JDtj 1hSzbYK0SYUn0jcej+g7jgEVWDaY6kGlcNYoo=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1704924358; x=1705529158; h=to:references:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:cc:date :in-reply-to:from:subject:mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=Ujpd6YLz6Ziiew4Pg25fmMf3kKUUGxtPMnyxrab74AI=; b=WShbd7vJeC74pS9esNW1cRY0mTwYXbOhk0swBw8Hj+WBvuGFUnRVh8yblhg9+4eCo2 V9LS0MLpv5qFylZOwW6biAPlAAt8DPcVzGHsC6DLaCk+zp4ThBVD9u2VRtVK5xBUF75n DQarVHWZTLqpDj/Rnqh1wgAgEtUdzHipwBKPJDLk/UcHR5YklOIHEn6eBqdRGf0HtCJO 5CgwWuiP8D66agWCnL8+xta8yalhiLtWbKHpeFGK1POUEz2lZaubVWEDV/jZXZFGZZmR YKwYEONULaEKcwmMUCd7ol/fWDVM2sgjZJFXAzD3PoFBHukbZHH3BUZGNqyWPeITFtq3 HmYA==