Re: [DNSOP] Emergency KSK Rollover for locally secure zones.

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Thu, 03 August 2017 19:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=un7qiHMHmdqccEGqb9iUfq2eI4/HubN7PxKLZFuEOs8=; b=E+U0o11BoG9C6FIKBeLUGTnyqlm+49FzwsyScLVtAKnya+OwiHQluxGU/BQo/W78Lf 7DIYy0/D7kbd9IBLF+ojd8TpdgPOHx82BIuGU8YGXibHId4A03OmPFShV2U80bde6aLV thLLY8kgbzGdkD9eQioMj4sz8vShrcNRry45YRB/74TpBWrpW0ro95SeQeUPje11p+m8 PGMSr32GXkrcbuehYDjuNiEnoJO75TqjyUzLBg04hJ/Kg6yCrNeRrvxIr8ofRdU6iCiD dZQGb4qo2v4nsPgpP4Xo7YQfPlcIngwID8zNolLkjUFFgfRYH/41BwEjp6pglpevnCMJ K0DQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=un7qiHMHmdqccEGqb9iUfq2eI4/HubN7PxKLZFuEOs8=; b=Py9DsRJfI2yYso6rLOWMtN+eE7kmDMIXy2d3N17VYvL9gXW/3kKGyQb1pYIeGNyO6W OONtXgoi3wzFfeDeh5tuqWHf/9pt40It/Db8xiY81RToOD6pA47yCBi5sFgjeq1Cdm9q D2UlHKNbfXcErLvX1a7MVcrzqsBqBh0N9OfCzQghlw0F7x5yNFtbySmtbtF1rMlJbuX5 iLdy1JNHYKlkhItpOBEDMDY5yB/hCBuR7HbVagUNUViiERgMMTcI4B3dFo+6ugwRRSN7 zfhwgOB40SXWymR8F96XN+DRdks0So//bXwZmAWGUMuVaLuFACt4NDBF9aw0yeMvPCiX TRww==