Re: [DNSOP] some 2015-era thoughts about RFC 7706 -bis

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Wed, 24 July 2019 00:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=6S+XySOXo06hi5sbJqzMYUr4WITdJubZ5tOq92KXEkg=; b=fM35PHXPGPgXccbQPV9pH5xOMgcXVRPo1ASlVhGPwIgcrLSiGXLjAo8vSeOGXXBLYv hrse4DCp+cmAG92soE7hKr41GdxKy1odA6yZ0zwta8+Fx7X1sIHDv62jBtPB/b1y10U8 T0JikWHMoGgn/KIP9nG4SwmkKbq2oXLaMY7bq1/1Y8wdOyviDX7theVCKTzxEvNeiowc 2UrEFZd7h5/wbO7ND2ub7AVwu0hTv7GxTneGDh0FJe73KvweL9Nl5xAQWGg0XSovb9Mz RXEfAbp4MvbwI+RhsrD66y0ZKnGAjZk1JnZL9OFUrhL+k/ATr1UPoUSKZer1ht+7XChr duwQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=6S+XySOXo06hi5sbJqzMYUr4WITdJubZ5tOq92KXEkg=; b=a/OZRTwreedT5HzTOM5kIV9CcmddfLBPqKW7XG9Aa7qOb8kUyoPSfBtuWl6oiZ2rir //ZAlej+6SPCb6p+m7tw0/GMA0BrGNnzTKl39O6Nt/qyyqcnUZhvycrmj8yDJXmUD3yA A4tjo66qH78BIxaUjrUfi0LwJmsETvsOxVNGJ3X2ci/kDc3CCaoBtK3IdWJGC46YkBrs rZH3Ow84CdPocSNhJO48hwSlecYSbDX6sz2t+fKY6gsRvcHgzwrkeCykUbK+qFbD4mDH 9ydOpZgWhOmJZfYq1vJEly/3xQhcx3z6iAwtA/0BXnYVnLYybLGDVKqurv3hCRPFw3px 4tDQ==