Re: [DNSOP] Generalized DNS Notifications (draft-thomassen-dnsop-generalized-dns-notify-00)

Ólafur Guðmundsson <olafur@cloudflare.com> Tue, 29 November 2022 15:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cloudflare.com; s=google; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=oJJtoisrg5gEil6YUx7iufOIbV4gDx9iz5GbSDZyIMM=; b=kHd5vcfsmYvg0rfI0ystKtWbBuLa/AiDTAyHgkcb0j+mxIRlVb2BzU5m3AzvgCRVvi aaUZ/xiVE9PjuPY31NQWiJJzV4XNrbNvd4do4t6gs445me01ojB03wIO/yuLPqLnQKFA dBeClytNSQrAzXAg836OURHoDuhcVS5qvh2hs=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=oJJtoisrg5gEil6YUx7iufOIbV4gDx9iz5GbSDZyIMM=; b=Ia44KVugvxLjQAVg91hbqADRbPeRAwiDzVb3iJSrAYGbbapvzL50y/xTzseAFRr8Of t8pCxt+Af7y0UsPf6vE+/4wE1kSTAxVRgw5cjeeXSEg2ZHnPIwzXo2kaTHg1NeUqS9Ft ZoYvIhQ7jHzbRwWYp8fQAA367jyWrzteEZDg3RlHOFucy+ho7jbUjWx6VJ6ujRuRFfR8 rCSKVzHO3JTAOfZbN/AER2X0YPOxQ4IYlzzg6wIjoVXxAg5gxX7G9giyAe7PmaJkN0Np bO7MuCZN/btQkBPEKOAGpemthjW6BGoQVcV3XwZ3lyxAd3UnobnyZXiZv2vCFxnV9WHM CzrA==