[DNSOP] Fwd: Re: [dnsext] Re: Time-line for forgery resilience phase #2

Ólafur Guðmundsson /DNSEXT chair <ogud@ogud.com> Wed, 12 November 2008 15:58 UTC

Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 10:57:37 -0500
To: dnsop@ietf.org
From: Ólafur Guðmundsson /DNSEXT chair <ogud@ogud.com>
Subject: [DNSOP] Fwd: Re: [dnsext] Re: Time-line for forgery resilience phase #2
Sender: dnsop-bounces@ietf.org

I'm forwarding this message to DNSOP as DNSEXT is looking for people with
operational experiences to help formulate a possible Forgery Resilience
changes to DNS protocol and practices.

For people not on namedroppers here are some background messages:
http://psg.com/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2008/msg01131.html
http://psg.com/lists/namedroppers/namedroppers.2008/msg01677.html

         thanks

         Olafur