[DNSOP] Meeting feedbacks/summary on draft-bretelle-dnsop-recursive-iprange-location

Manu Bretelle <chantr4@gmail.com> Thu, 19 November 2020 01:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=/OAZ/dK9Amu+IbXpwpFUiOQhh0mXKfsKtYRHXo+KPfc=; b=UCRrIri7ddgJ/5zl+G4ebTtnLcSqZVTBNc0qqwnhcI9VTql/Sox7aOZ5V/MLns9L6+ NFTP1V7azYS0Qj+MFcrl0oituHXiWrws5/NCz9a5eKRRfRdU+29EBAXMy2FoFiji9d2+ AwqYBJ2nsVB9zgtw2B3B+YHtsY6TkwxqnEDZqJ7Oe5ZLu48yZUg6N8cD9YSOHT9BQFhc wbhZwmcHw3pT6uCYVuW6lNNwBmjeGWxtXLDqtVVD40NygLr2dsrtogtNGwRyDw5ZGnHJ VrIycpUhpeYMwQb7CN0Da/SnQwV4Cty9mSfQmgw3AHauDu/VT7BhZZM3Mmkk8RMcIlu9 ISvw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=/OAZ/dK9Amu+IbXpwpFUiOQhh0mXKfsKtYRHXo+KPfc=; b=igKYyjtNDmLfH+uuHtmxUZFwxvuW5kFD5j0biq53xwLnjDnHImGMWEHqrlWgoso9Te 8Jv5fXo4oaVk1AHdrjwb3av1z02lT5UPCeRbIXehqoOS+6SG4mDneD5+a3wLjl5wCRog lvr8oD/2KYyOdNHAp+pMEzsLxj7p0sW/hpL1OpQZ4+83H22owsW01XJuVjpqYzYwHsFH t2R6WVVGq/gHcT2jljUxzcsu5IPd6q/VAOjbqsIUp7gFPjWuViLn0zMKFIYDvV0NdeZp xHdZFhpOXYo14srq0mflawlCmqNOk7n4XQBMqs/3E13j1dteQqTOHOUhaGT6lsxjKPgN Mw8A==