Re: [DNSOP] Review of draft-manderson-rdns-xml-01

Joe Abley <jabley@hopcount.ca> Mon, 12 August 2013 22:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=hopcount.ca; s=google; h=references:from:mime-version:in-reply-to:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=cUtWjx2gQWmD/ho5OEPVW9vvJCd1E0gqPvWyo7Bbez0=; b=eHq+N+ERGF4EWIgHVXxr3/mwZ73i56J5geOFr6Zm2ldUTg94YFsQ6oGb+N/9E3WViY 2FxVkxagxsyMyJNgMVjhmx7DSRMN2Ataag1WI/cpVmUMC5qVOrTdqSPRQRsi4h9Hdv4M 97Fc6tGKYf2YCPGGJ609GpGd6t3ZgRa5zeLIA=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-gm-message-state:references:from:mime-version:in-reply-to:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=cUtWjx2gQWmD/ho5OEPVW9vvJCd1E0gqPvWyo7Bbez0=; b=iBjPTYKwFzW6X2djABgu8Ycr0ZZE9+CLXMs4sQdxgsvPtag8cKVrVEv+DWpBaC1OsO eWEFaJ7gMXS7YqhTPac/K3qoR0qygMakWOBmFGwW/qAbk81HpGZjHqEb1DRDCMqlIXGg GXGENUpvTBWwMRALcX6dp0WcMEqGJeo/UpAteg35ZmmEtvSJnO432Hmz8EGEPf41dFAD wZFZk4L3mDmaIl8us+aTf5Cmu29iTwAYowEQ8HtY7tcwSjIMse4f/iUDMQqV6BDZHHuH QDGYMDsqLNeZE9hGoTBiBfht2W3/1uv7rum8noLsg/HqDjKptRcYloyIjNwnONWgvLy+ +HZw==