Re: [DNSOP] [v6ops] New Version Notification for draft-v6ops-xie-network-happyeyeballs-00.txt

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Wed, 26 September 2018 15:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1537977107; x=1538581907; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References: In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=oibE6CQCHHOCC0ez39CAEhKMnDFrJUje4/abqpW6M6A=; b=i2mN0wcTOsR9y BYkojnbQz8nqQcEokOiaX5chnwFJB8b13rqA5JandII2zFiCxfzIsiTinBGzugBt ETlstEtqDi0bFKK/5OJ1Mvnmfi0T4CfmQA6qnJxggeeRTMOMyuElflpxniclu0by e3ZtcO00dbv3qvP+3d0wiFsYT3J0RM=