Re: [DNSOP] New draft: Algorithm Negotiation in DNSSEC

Paul Wouters <paul@nohats.ca> Mon, 10 July 2017 22:55 UTC

Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 18:55:25 -0400
From: Paul Wouters <paul@nohats.ca>
To: Shumon Huque <shuque@gmail.com>
cc: "dnsop@ietf.org WG" <dnsop@ietf.org>
References: <CAHPuVdUVQqvFZJFV4D88cg4fGfFqxnzAwj1VRr6oK7Y1n9hDUw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+nkc8BiSMSNqa9FifNAqWiZuf7prVjD6EKSnbFjq_EWi8kSoA@mail.gmail.com> <CAHPuVdVWi-4nQeoBuyKe7f81mieVpznFwd25Nb5at6t-JpYzUA@mail.gmail.com> <CAHPuVdUnUhfVtvgBWbyXD1fWjz04QMKp59Ar1HNonmAkJeLj6A@mail.gmail.com> <alpine.LRH.2.21.1707101641220.31889@bofh.nohats.ca> <CAHPuVdVFyFrXxmpJg-hO0Wv_SD9FMpzYZjWtGFZeZA-9hFQaiA@mail.gmail.com>