[DNSOP] draft-howard-isp-ip6rdns-07.txt

Lee Howard <Lee@asgard.org> Tue, 31 March 2015 13:46 UTC

Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 09:46:35 -0400
From: Lee Howard <Lee@asgard.org>
To: dnsop@ietf.org
Subject: [DNSOP] draft-howard-isp-ip6rdns-07.txt

There's been no discussion since this revision.
The Chairs have asked for a couple of reviews. I've asked a couple of
folks, but haven't had any response.

Looking for a few folks to do a close read. Send notes to the list, and
I'll make necessary revisions. If it's baked, I think there's consensus.

Thanks,

Lee