Re: [DNSOP] Again about refuse ANY and HINFO

Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com> Thu, 07 April 2016 13:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fugue-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=y/fpl7JtlhKQ87KuAe3icXuw1L7rzG2V98PXG5jxizU=; b=ruchyZXEDZVTAWRsBXCabeS5VqAm1UqfMPmYaC81pZjUVhtEQZbvD2cKfrUnQW6CYQ CQ3d7vR3AvkHaWBq0LDgcRMJq0ZZWwT61tbfmW6tSA8pBYKiTwjK1ojjCuWLDPRKWQpJ U3SG7Ng/on4s2RGJdEvrWn3bfqZnFawpXlB8OX3OwlZrxiyWgaWdudbguun2Qk4DZyWw Ghvuc6pg7YzLMxtNnyQNU4S6SoRCABdbUGe67W5isq35a6k7Lct5RxySHOYQv6yy2ed7 XWyGGzsAg9/Thkearchb2kmKrvm2Q1UX63s3ZK1953hftOYGQTU8jAx8rK270fd8L+Ro 8XfQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=y/fpl7JtlhKQ87KuAe3icXuw1L7rzG2V98PXG5jxizU=; b=H646oG4+5ZDkbEU21/N1Eyt4XidtkjLDdiCxaxB9CKUys4CgEJMND6TbvP8GIfk1ff tMzNjFyTVJSZX+JWPD5wMfLmXZJILX3IePXvnuG7dg0KA3WLwhhn72Dur8UnZPsaW1C7 OzwFT6wWCQu8nyVRnfL6fwIzEWswqIKj8TrDrN8hLycLrLoRJJ6Ee7eGmGOeOuYbBnKb +ei9GJBbIyXgqhsFUas7dMw8qOFoWUnhLrOdCdLrJSGrwzNTqINAbmWcRNCysOagHoP/ Mp1KHhnJb9RAAa3upc182lVljZ4UnBAZ0uCWyonkN34DuYZorUknrm9P0hZi508uytyC NOpw==