Re: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors-05.txt

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Sat, 09 May 2015 07:43 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=JviuCdpXOOBVqSFm1+3MY8elj9obLuJOh8A/BJOb+jQ=; b=DrM94OeZhx1hQO3jtUU6iGO/iNFF8J4MXxPWtkUd0ZcM0BhZJ+5SEhVV2XBDDFo76K YVVMlopP2etf8XnYr+19oOv5LZ3azqqxw2XJ+ZG33/77nlyaBaGKbsW6P+TtRmpDs6fD hLzxNobwmFuAm2gamhsFi3plYAQWOLQ2grM1NQZztJnMFNyTon52HywKcosaCyHw9jDC dvtLJQwTG8hTilOI5Wfeu777Uvys2kbkH6gkOz5shkWEkL1AiT40OiYbvmqp7h4lBS3T qKQCJeH3JNCH+GQaOXUcEDIHyq/lr2lmeApDpn11BUc8A7yK06qUG8k8f871p6jPPYCC otSQ==