Re: [dnssd] Confirming consensus from DNSSD Privacy discussion in Bangkok

Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com> Thu, 15 November 2018 15:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fugue-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=fuAIRAjehBHtZVuESiLyGD5MNK+751Bty0BaBEGDZ8Q=; b=Ff7c+AuQyBV7iBYBlNp4YdI4aaJ2Nw7pkk9zdPoTXyQM3bm5jb9QyPYiK1igdn5I0B A0Pm1/eX/wKFtKMm9iJv1JTn5qmDH0D+BycNkFS3x7ZQzl2yyvz+V3oVbW6aBFgcKof4 yPOpvcSprWLtXr3p9+p+K9HZKZAPCaLtn6nzOM+sm7pSB77qNA2uvOKRsMPOmHdYKGqo NawTKzGQhBUVZVAp6vLB8QhkB84P++/EEBLEqebzK0ZGsu5JOOp587NBaTbU6Psara/e j/pn19Jk7WsBFAs0B2BPWtpiq93JOoWwlWjajsC52pzQXj7D4j8azn50UCa18LkqW5K+ srEA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=fuAIRAjehBHtZVuESiLyGD5MNK+751Bty0BaBEGDZ8Q=; b=h9C0JpVn8+f5ZdH4j7PV8jDHuT6OKmxONkDVrMGacmGGJJkuwMc/xD4nQURKNob+fH sD/EkNij9nNT8lwvppN47nxmhfZvB0MvnPOP38e992GoF4TrhwrlvUYtpEKAGMy8tCK2 MM0nTx0V/wjRinu3XE8OCKlnqhqApNYW6jluqPo1LR4XAslKQzLX9suw2dRXB092Ma/X byvXgF3H7LHj6bX4LO69VOSAvI+egVF7X0W33NmZStQMcs+wEKDUXznKg9MwN9WTn+Y+ Xo7AINImF0THX1BhksQMCQJ54mkYbZqy23c+xuduyAf4NOEfJt8nVhLXE6QO+VXqNSWi pKlg==