[dnssd] Some comments on draft-sctl-service-registration-00

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <toke@toke.dk> Sat, 28 October 2017 16:10 UTC

From: Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <toke@toke.dk>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=toke.dk; s=20161023; t=1509207043; bh=rsXOTC+Eh5RelKTcsTf9YnL3v4f4EjaHOflYOYHrru4=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:From; b=HUa082CnmMCtqGO4ifaYYCmdXk5WBzx8G4Mb2p/0c/GlbIYeTsDaNEuyPieiD2Ul5 LtjgAhWE7d5qW7kzIfc416RnU2rvPgLV8ZUZ0ORQJrS/KHUChQLrwxriQMLQIf//px M88LJjBfoMK1RBK+8fOFl8rLys8bAz7HvhuupRSvU4TENv1b/iYq1HJxq/RxVEM0B9 0x3d3nfFD16o7tifLtUXnJCVtWq3yLcabKsKxnJZMoOlRLpXmcAWK8klm9Zi/X0Y5j 3jGHZ1lfxLtQrYjucqemT1Bel99hSBD6wbpxLFjF0yX+cDctUSMhXcU3s1p51maV/u JsFZ12MxjGgbg==