[dnssd] comments draft-sullivan-dnssd-mdns-dns-interop-01

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 16 January 2015 14:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=S+ZM0TK3RkoTC9mRV6KsmcMHiPB1TuAot1nF2yV56GI=; b=HEaXXafcJh/SUMlew4ZWGWCv2/Wy03uHVrSQETFAaKZkUq1VbM232tH41IY7FXZ1ve n7lGllesxM/TafEFxDr/6Yg3NVFJOVcvInwrhkcENtbpTbI/nkFNAOUU9cAy5wdiXBgG nl00a5p1zUdNaCpUt9az1N+/FJCUFe2yrNfwX1HhOnFcZt3+5LSooGnxrR9m9mHTs0Bc E3l2aN6NRWZMKsOi4im3M/R5cWvKs186s7zfnAucj6Nb1awaS1uizthRB13QJDSGwVos qymOzQRHsZE3he7LRMP6aCN4Ydj8GCjLMXWDGh3OVXP5dZgVJQjtezmgKYP84Fmg7Ii3 Z7aA==