Re: [Doh] Captive portals (was Re: suggested slides for IETF 104 on draft-reid-doh-operator)

Ben Schwartz <bemasc@google.com> Fri, 15 March 2019 03:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=vAv0/eT35i5P1OlsMgsGv6Y55BBKlSyzNZRDzlppXy0=; b=iZiQPIsKc/YgSpyddPucsE3LvJCxP0AdBXijVRaUR6vz82KlsFBlhc6BGeXrnCGNMt izqUjr3rPuVwhukqq+uXE8sE+rgMYVnCyll0L5n79qdB3ZQy7j13U659XYky2LRjnW5F RNCReL+cPtOAHUFBF3iJDaKpfZ/QC3LGYmwiutlfTxkd1zjupx1T7Q60KFOwB0cTrQaD v8B3yd8A/b28QCtB+gxR12frsJA0TvRqfyuxQEHpukTwFw3UnvbMMzmGutDyPAcWYtz4 NGTgg4M/6nHPE9iUVeTzjKkaPCVtHp4X606APoIkb4FahIWWQfW7Uz/dn5QoAnrnTeet BuRA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=vAv0/eT35i5P1OlsMgsGv6Y55BBKlSyzNZRDzlppXy0=; b=pe6HPSWtzgJrs7zvAJeKPiDuzOddsG9FVslZSOhErRH/Uv3DYehEMOYvyyxHhvJyDJ BxFw+hntnvi6X8PIUpTydBXziF6S+MVTshaoZpnOkQwMWRcTvHeFfceyWA9rxQWUjCk4 iqAT7BzhYJd4DHGAMJQ7uMmcAumDUMPlz1zT7cBFrra+OQ21gvFs5Efqs8l8BS5pv/jW 5OYa8EyVo3OoksZ6Yqv6hKZe2S00sZiPbThlwpuwW5QO3vGFDdGJnJNPU7o3rZvsAC1b DeMhCSkkhd48TdjVxxXmYBs/kEUYerqf75ofVrzQAu+7afCcUeQ5rkREWuq4VhLiixNN mn3g==