Re: [Doh] [Ext] Does the HTTP freshness lifetime need to match the TTL?

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 09 May 2018 00:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=a6DBfjaneJkK0ckh7J2cXOCg4L908SGVNOpDW2X+jqk=; b=IfaeFqBfgA9bhlG50UTXzYHvxDU9Ifre/6GqU/8YKJLa/XT9pQly1HvulTUdEgsIZ7 HKXRGpdOq1SLmJ7HsZfBIWLey29rVPjtEuV35GTty5lPugw32DvCqxxY454d/fuUxZgo cGb1pKdn+mDS+mhNXpxt7W7W002Hk46kJPtkQWsov3OF4BwufD1hAiJxY3FUYvW9p+Eq Ij1WcQqPKstI8yp30Kid/obpNp2Tp824Ay+QnCdni3uCjuoKQ87JVf133PfICXQV8Y/3 ifjhgi3/HSsd/uMyJ5A0jD4AeRLAH4aACiwnIvUOqnvvsTnkzbN4mUguIEn7f+nnFcqp oLiA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=a6DBfjaneJkK0ckh7J2cXOCg4L908SGVNOpDW2X+jqk=; b=Vd9sebdirobFPgsRQgArtKUkfJJ/SfD8OrZixfHamgd1ZqXIEJcTrr4sP/Jo2VcaBH 2qj00AkqxVZKYL4Wtv1Lx+M8tIX+lUqeLTOkAqAiH4he7LqRWiLCN1uOU/klhopA4HUR /RJKdyC04rBczL0n/RNTozoY+GBDOKoOiOS1AFKEAkIHSYRsL0dwPfTeECHosTyu8Gy6 z7YdCYrwCJeCbotvsSUvd4DtIgL1Yg5xKu8bkRRjykYSy0Ul/ibaNf1YaF57vTbQS/ZF yxA5J83+kuEBYuJYLBlIUh9D5z3V/AlfSedUaksrWjvbJVvGOhVVjAbW7iC9cBllxvD2 hFag==