Re: [domainrep] Charter going to the IESG

Andrew Sullivan <ajs@anvilwalrusden.com> Wed, 07 September 2011 02:11 UTC

Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 22:13:02 -0400
From: Andrew Sullivan <ajs@anvilwalrusden.com>
To: domainrep@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [domainrep] Charter going to the IESG

>From the subscribed address this time: I have read this.  Like the
previous drafts, I am ok with it.  I plan to review things.  (I am not
at all convinced that the DNS is a good fit for this, and I have
particular reservations about the mechanism proposed, but I think that
is a discussion for the WG to have once it has a charter.  That topic
should definitely be in.)