Re: [domainrep] At long last, some drafts and a charter

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <msk@cloudmark.com> Thu, 02 June 2011 14:38 UTC

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <msk@cloudmark.com>
To: "domainrep@ietf.org" <domainrep@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 07:37:56 -0700
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [domainrep] At long last, some drafts and a charter

Ah yes, the drafts.  In all my excitement I forgot to post their various names.  They are:

A Model for Reputation Interchange
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kucherawy-reputation-model/

A Media Type for Reputation Interchange
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kucherawy-reputation-media-type/

Reputation Data Interchange using the DNS
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kucherawy-reputation-query-dns/

Reputation Data Interchange using HTTP and XML
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kucherawy-reputation-query-http/

Reputation Data Interchange using UDP
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kucherawy-reputation-query-udp/

A Reputation Vocabulary for Email Identities
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kucherawy-reputation-vocab-identity/

A Reputation Vocabulary for Email Properties
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kucherawy-reputation-vocab-email/

The UDP one is mostly empty, intended as a placeholder in case the DNS one gets too much negative feedback.  It can be dropped if that turns out not to be the case.

Ideally I'd like to have one more vocabulary definition for something that is not email centric.  I'll try to put one together someday soon if nobody else beats me to it.