Re: [Dots] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-dots-rfc8782-bis-07: (with COMMENT)

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Mon, 31 May 2021 13:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1622467090; bh=/fAwckE4D/ql8+64dh3k/h68vxFsjPNYCmOWn9O4Qng=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=pqjQMMc7fUbrmeq/2rU7fVcpWaf/fZNmSvkEuNf6cGppyrnTruh4mxjkq9tP5IP1a UCw3G/ax+BdjCDHawMP/O7K2mOCIhEugMR8dxeNvBs5d3o5lMmu8vJvSiJa6atxILu i0MXJtCsiWgAXmEYlps67xmpjRjDKsy6SBa5WwJugK/EKRanN4n24kuGO7kc4YYgLP fSJT7TGAZLDWpvshQM4bzxvRY02jF+/W15xQQteudq47Ui76/ubGAigj7cAeao5dFj ng1T8AoQwkcWoLbcpkyVBulnEly+9tBZ7eV8ChI14JcUIdo6tBh7bK4TMyNp7/rlPD 35uGZdAyZULTQ==