Re: [Dots] Benjamin Kaduk's Yes on draft-ietf-dots-architecture-16: (with COMMENT)

<mohamed.boucadair@orange.com> Thu, 06 February 2020 06:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1580971624; bh=ToQv2X6LCZhqsZRYKme0FnvGPowxmexmHbGjskUk6ao=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=a/plw/W0cHOyH4o4fvaqQaoD+ZigXzgeUFzCZOGfumEwt+xktMAbWjrG7ofWsphqB WPJcspBv+V9hR9JzwS4zDKVBRNXhQWVs8i0DFXsKkxsrcuDEhN7EWPeq5NgnBzCPGB rZ4EBesLTqk5rqwhbIOeCnOtjC/i2FoyaL1PfoqmmKcZ0VqMcxtWuUVqllDlnixA4/ n6j3+SMk5R2qAaFiJZzOXQw3FTMqqi163YXTdZclV7G8sNAmhYSRMCtYYgOoOPq3WJ yUnBv4+GTq4v8cKL2imud8tUjE2xnUW+tVrBQ6GHJREHwh5p6i2uD7d6vloujQUQ3s UhvRsNCC+hxMg==