Re: [Dots] AD review of draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-16 (Sections 7.1.5 - 7.3)

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Mon, 03 January 2022 14:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1641221213; bh=Hwp13aipco8he2V2ZYwI2vOxw/A+/s4eYfVqV2ERsjE=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=KsMgv81mnxtcy9zRPm63wFUwpmo75VGFENNPKqbPl0bXy+0gMzNE+PzjZ9wzqRH+d qJuPe5XG3TeOQiArzYW8Dh9PzeSARsga4AeGpM0WcDOeY2p/njd75IvhDw2dS76l42 fdsaLXL6ujlTVhO8k5cRMHwwiwCDKByqj5vuDyY3LklSMXWYbRixMb77fNgjNkL3Cf BRts2ZIzLyf9MBH4TQkab8B4rbMyWKCyZ3QKkXMFoMeuH7k5f1OiVgXt1imXQ0HAos 1begayStkIq0zgABzmQREedt6/sH4kfNzG8UCQUBAxoikHv+QaGPzsJKD6/e2J3V2T /2U6mvKbONBnQ==