Re: [Dots] AD evaluation of draft-ietf-dots-signal-call-home-09: Section 1

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Wed, 14 October 2020 11:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1602675846; bh=enZ+MK7tbPZkfBs5mp//klLQUKvuWx59m3bhiUvvUjs=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=rqlXSVWqq8x7XMBj6rOjCFWzBfQhpur3uSS9pvy4j3o6xq7vqILGchIeRvot5TABB GuXGd4x1sy38n/8Desn6m46gG/45WFKt0enTZ3QPnPSCHq9UsNLCvjqB061ZqsVvpz +GrtIRNonp/nZBBIznkN/BsB5DSn4ek5PG9JXxJq9A8AjrT0/tFvutuO6OaRNEDswk Z84VV4ivWBemxXhVgEe2EJpXnqh0vb9r3ieFUqTyzHoSsrcLd13u9ulVB4hbHkgk/a Ro7p3/2h4MUJTQorm4p0DGqrJdhTVvr6iPWP/KGVzDagPf3ulGjHvjWXn31lfhpF47 L/iX3qLZIwMAA==