Re: [Dots] Hi, authors, 3 questions on draft-hayashi-dots-dms-offload-usecase-01:

H Y <yuuhei.hayashi@gmail.com> Fri, 12 July 2019 05:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=0DYwilipjCBnjpvDUnx7wkEQkZMsx4vKG/lw+j2pEZY=; b=rxWjv1Jl6+urOAPUAn3tnQUNOYvL1AX9xGGnQVdGqHaNtyLikYT48/chfqEh6HCEEi NIbuwyVEcAlpFV0DTzX3dIk6+klDshiJJXaO1ZHx1rMUYAD+4EB/FAiNapDKluerxflv cIHqj2AuewrGtSvDqprN6GUD5vFKCXzVytgYB+zR36T57DTkT7C0fECAbnezUS+dHUTz BlgvoFroXlGmPZFL1pUV7UFmD5Uzyw7D+bdiKUt+vy4FPdfSaY70e9q+EnrlFSfL3r4v J69Q/adZt/5hI5sGytOYN16RlIU6thp/ibytEQPRtr5J5ViYZdCNwbgoT3wz14+SKqaH 0lJA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=0DYwilipjCBnjpvDUnx7wkEQkZMsx4vKG/lw+j2pEZY=; b=fdiUm4KhMcwx3xzrs+ZVwtWyIOtZAUB07LE+ylyhpeNrHY9Q5cLl4PkOtYiATgcYxN JUIta1wRZ+H3GW3w5BbDPpTfWIGw9sJKscY4d3fLV8nHwH9XzdaDd8g8FT+q6cfiaaOG y5WW6yEADjViw5rIse0KaocGYawPYhO9s0p8VFJkeV8eKAzKTZGJ6D/myPkNmQWybu3a DDDcEGvK9fV5YGasCls/GuUS63LsgF7CEn1MSh0ml6FhKWHsywQH3icHeX9qFloEimBf +ZH+1o3vcbxefQ7ZRGwVRm1AupRP48ZtRXR4NkhPPC60FpqQFuNXMv7EDyHZCQiz7rl+ M+uA==