Re: [Dots] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-dots-server-discovery-12

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Mon, 19 October 2020 06:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1603089746; bh=SKiWNgdXoCkdDBLrs/whWhfhfHdC0JvqDSYZZWbAobA=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=bVaU5zCoS4KfqjkRMBw7sLPE/YWdqB4ZopXUSU8EMO2Hfxi6Lvy/ez3vRHYLDym85 jlxb6JEkNLTkZrbcU9qeeIz1azhIxEuVIF3DF9Ne5sCMa6tCtUv9xLM31jo9G21p2O wjlbhA6SQbQxBjPul1NRyp79Bm5zFfELP/nUUkBCULWOar2GL+Tv7ths8jseAcmIfw IgGREviWnclYwUn4ofwQFANo7xQa5tAVTeAyL/+R2USdEan+QHsoJ9WQdP7Xlxpkrq +psqcnO1VoVPyjb3PGIBLO78+7c6fKOH/NO0hqxZVLe8zltyYak1T0L+wAIbMoyzl0 Y5nSHnR8C3v8g==