Re: [Dots] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-signal-channel-19.txt

kaname nishizuka <kaname@nttv6.jp> Fri, 18 May 2018 02:35 UTC

To: mohamed.boucadair@orange.com, "Konda, Tirumaleswar Reddy" <TirumaleswarReddy_Konda@McAfee.com>
Cc: "dots@ietf.org" <dots@ietf.org>
References: <152336759324.13436.2718962831054268683@ietfa.amsl.com> <c9bfdc07-4c4c-3094-99f9-c73027490312@nttv6.jp> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93302DF17C57@OPEXCLILMA3.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <c0590f8f-c67e-68d7-38ac-bb675671042a@nttv6.jp> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93302DF1B493@OPEXCLILMA3.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <8ae47725-4db3-e02a-7846-d2f4d5d9b739@nttv6.jp> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93302DF1BCA8@OPEXCLILMA3.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <BN6PR16MB1425D71D473D7BE1A8E593BCEA920@BN6PR16MB1425.namprd16.prod.outlook.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93302DF1BD67@OPEXCLILMA3.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <BN6PR16MB1425ABA7089F150B15367844EA920@BN6PR16MB1425.namprd16.prod.outlook.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93302DF1BDCD@OPEXCLILMA3.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <2c400e78-4482-2b61-5289-6b149294b78f@nttv6.jp> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93302DF1BE20@OPEXCLILMA3.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup>