Re: [PEPPERMINT] WG Action: Data for Reachability of Inter/tra-NetworK SIP (drinks)

"Richard Shockey" <richard@shockey.us> Tue, 17 June 2008 01:59 UTC

From: Richard Shockey <richard@shockey.us>
To: peppermint@ietf.org
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 10:44:58 -0400
Subject: Re: [PEPPERMINT] WG Action: Data for Reachability of Inter/tra-NetworK SIP (drinks)
Sender: peppermint-bounces@ietf.org

You have all seen this by now .. we have a one hour slot ready so that should show up on the draft agenda shortly.

I will arrange this week for the change of mail address from peppermint@ietf.org to drinks@ietf.org The Secretariat should be able to enroll the current list pretty automatically.

Needless to say we need to begin Agenda discussions, I have one request so far.