[drinks] More polishing on intro based on discussion between Ken and David

Dean Willis <dean.willis@softarmor.com> Wed, 18 April 2012 14:52 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=subject:from:content-type:message-id:date:to:mime-version:x-mailer :x-gm-message-state; bh=CfSmr6FD8VhIGsdYtqh6uf83t2pMMs6bHTA55Z263hY=; b=kXHacO/KBlYea6F6o6BSSbh3fC8XKUhnlnSvGYJkg2hwHS3YgTInuwwygXuG9aGkDb OhOCJLYudqD6lJrWfQBQ1W3yHw5UYdhCM4Cyk/tOiHiTeZElvc0QUOsTpFzUOI+Rjjhe JEDMWWGLx0mPVaKPFReLgqLoE8cgawE5Noxfqg/IHHDK2CjAkk/qlOFZtEZbVmFSO/Ju 8pTOpNSBRP2BsPcMyaFZHMNGlD9XPXCZg31uQ6hsDqvkhlry9BxINogapeGV1rovY7lb Q5aUnT0F2pHQRAW9NUbbkywoxeNEmmSSmHwLI7J8fvxrOXE2KkvRJ3G4NnvolhmPSKDr z29w==