Re: [drinks] What do we mean by "peering"?

Dean Willis <dean.willis@softarmor.com> Tue, 10 April 2012 16:55 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=bXuAWiDrD244BOyGdUIW9NIRAXvSqQZkZJGy5tiPxI8=; b=VGCVjo6OmMJrd2SAWgyExomHIsG2yFtCXv5Ju9nS6F/SGqN6VQ+EhZks0GlooEkBvt iM1OcYmkInp1omkuf+p/L9l4aBM+Eprw1HDYAdCdrSaVI80zeJm6LOOdyrFoZWic/6tZ 4WEjyQgOyymIem5Z9sfJSEteDavslJWM3dpChd6Q5rpVtlf2IQD8MME0Q+LbfZRBKJjA x2Bmuo9/VeCD4iwuensNb2BAV7+RJpPqL/3cvWselVg7FRjgKdW5MxRYpoYcsgLoTl61 lmw/2/7Vb5h/h2s4VhWhAX3E2eZnWPzXXGlWRggBG+LyP8vIS3YHbOYNt4bYPmk3Lerz PTeA==