[drinks] Recap on Proposed change to Framework intro

Dean Willis <dean.willis@softarmor.com> Wed, 11 April 2012 14:37 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :x-gm-message-state; bh=O6+1dH/gYEEcFr+6IdxwjsrYH7pz+YhBcz4axgKjZWg=; b=KyjFBXDlDEi5gho7Dw5jrXeC+YomXqWljMJh0uxjiMBZGhOsRC46Dm+0VaYU9y/cO6 Ndfhk73K8NWsxk+vOZa+vHHF3DxOpwE9o5pUBYyUxIfwjjF9WW72pJRvYJrpRETxqNGN mxzve1HoCcTf7RHhKhO+/nOz0fvNP90LENVG5dzdo9TGj+HG1VSWn4e6juESQJwG4K9Q aGtMU6Uw23xkQ8PvNqQsTNmALPoWsQ6oRmLmA/ndg+Wfh79Cn2OH3plAjaC+zaTpU7c4 50e8X7uc05EGWKliVf5/3TaZ06I2FdlDPnk+VHdYKJUNANy+YeuU1WKIWK2BQn6x9AMB cY1Q==