[drinks] Following today's meeting

Mickael Marrache <mickaelmarrache@gmail.com> Wed, 24 April 2013 18:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=z6sNDBNtJJFveSeC5o2mOTA9QxNmP7sb+od/GrcYkMA=; b=YEJH9k6L83/pvQbwOuKXqGc78CO3FnUwiJ0KriZK1+lwQY2KUU7/WicH/QVe1AzCyT ppPOd9zU5B16exHMAbG8PvYMhjoRW2/8oLGmVumckXGv7gX4PRZYMflwFcE0vMmDeGus Womqfw60mLmbP5aGWu+CI/DA97qHed/lOnxtBBwuYyETWfwYkQTF6dC+41bSevWlYmgj iiHgkytd7JW95HHT8zm0rNuB0BWqPP0ePUmn/TXcUYrE63Q54fY0ivLl6u3UVmYGmJFC LFJngUZyQZul7J2aZyQfoQGEu/+sHmn1Bm5846MzIPIzwB00Zd4nxHCRwJar1/D1HWNZ d2/Q==