[Dtls-iot] DICE agenda available

Zach Shelby <Zach.Shelby@arm.com> Mon, 04 November 2013 01:23 UTC

From: Zach Shelby <Zach.Shelby@arm.com>
To: "dtls-iot@ietf.org" <dtls-iot@ietf.org>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 17:23:33 -0800
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: [Dtls-iot] DICE agenda available

Welcome everyone to the first DICE working group meeting at IETF-88! Remember we're scheduled already for Monday afternoon @ 1 PM.

We have a useful agenda lined up covering our current charter items along with two presentations on related work. In particular we are looking for motivated people to work on the DTLS profile draft, please get in touch with Dorothy and I if you are interested and let's chat in Vancouver.

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dice/agenda

Administration [Chairs]                                                 10 Minutes
        - Agenda bashing
        - Call for scribes
        - Milestone review

DTLS Profile draft [Zach Shelby, Klaus Hartke]  10 Minutes
draft-keoh-dtls-profile-iot-00
        - Goal: Find WG participants

Multicast draft [Sandeep Kumar]                                 20 Minutes
draft-keoh-dice-multicast-security-00
        - Goal: WG input and discussion on next steps

DTLS practical issues [Klaus Hartke]                    10 Minutes
draft-hartke-dice-practical-issues-00
        - Goal: Identify output needed from DICE

Session Resumption [Rene Human]                 10 Minutes
draft-hummen-dtls-extended-session-resumption-01
        - Goal: Information about ongoing related work

DTLS Relay [Sandeep Kumar]                                      10 Minutes
draft-kumar-dice-dtls-relay-00
        - Goal: Information about ongoing related work

Next Steps [Chairs]                                                     05 Minutes

Zach Shelby
Director of Technology
ARM Internet of Things BU
www.arm.com
mobile: +1 (408) 203-9434
Skype: zdshelby
LinkedIn: fi.linkedin.com/in/zachshelby/

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.

ARM Limited, Registered office 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge CB1 9NJ, Registered in England & Wales, Company No:  2557590
ARM Holdings plc, Registered office 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge CB1 9NJ, Registered in England & Wales, Company No:  2548782