Re: [Dtls-iot] Fwd: New Draft Notification - [draft-raza-dice-compressed-dtls-00]

Michael StJohns <msj@nthpermutation.com> Thu, 03 April 2014 17:52 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=Mv3O2K0i2DuC+A2uxFTjMocb5OWsigZ3UZzZNw69LKU=; b=kr7p1LjHMFwPtA7UFR42Xwe3dOdQcPXwi2s8Sd2klHAaE9USIZu28f6mzkMrqV39SI 3epVYC5Mw6x9iZwHddbvk92lSxKWLcUG4yi1W1X+DU5SkQpeR/VEhpG8GB0ti9n8iE4F 7jdkrguQb01KuQEMVnRWYFrCP/ApBoM8HB5F5Bx00ap9QgZYXdnSucge4XOgRLZRu+Rd bcz4cIu8Wq1XvsRsg/KN2KGqDvLzeU5cL1F2FqhPfM7t8y5NrtjOCI1sMDbpv4eUtDCq tKc5gozMahmAQiTrReoCETHfDaOLQDeHgHzFKkg/TW06OXO9cmYRgAKjNw02V/kDhxJ8 /E1g==