[dtn-interest] Generic Opportunistic Routing Framework draft published draft-lindgren-dtnrg-gorf-00

Anders Lindgren <dugdale@gmail.com> Wed, 31 July 2013 18:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=uP+AU99qdIPn1+jSvPrTmAtx5xPSft6SUXvZvZxW18I=; b=vQgjXCZkmITvzbbU7H/JmqTYX5lBcKflBfKWGFdpHH3ebQlEV6lGqMzo69Jzypb+yB E9/K93F5tdFjXuUwVz8S8S8uAlSW4nq9eSYhSdrNIyTIdc2lkuY1/4FJPt5qTZPX6olo diqMxfiNQMo4vHPARSVgN5BXinF74RnxvHcPJyRjueD3LFkWZp5Db8C1+H8uMDJyY3/J 4aqz3BqCKJlaVH9xIIpbYERHcXhJpVV6NUvcTVCLb5ZfRTtEx4NF+Qzk/l8BTlGpGl7Z QrQ1zxBCIXOlzP9zmnxeb0a6+GXAKqx9JWpnyQiiHGbSisPHwXmCYoDjXVQEbg8QKd8I B07A==