Re: [dtn-interest] [IRSG] DTNRG drafts need a few more "ready to publish" mails...

Elwyn Davies <elwynd@dial.pipex.com> Mon, 24 January 2011 19:35 UTC

From: Elwyn Davies <elwynd@dial.pipex.com>
To: Michael Welzl <michawe@ifi.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 19:37:06 +0000
Cc: Internet Research Steering Group <irsg@ISI.EDU>, DTN interest <dtn-interest@maillists.intel-research.net>
Subject: Re: [dtn-interest] [IRSG] DTNRG drafts need a few more "ready to publish" mails...

Hi, Michael.

Thanks very much for your comments.

I was planning a minor update of sdnv and will address your comments
along  with some from Lachlan Andrew.

I am forwarding this to the dtn interest list so that the various
authors can see your comments as well.

Unfortunately that still leaves us needing 'ready to publish' votes for
items 3 (cbhe), 4 (metadata block) and 5 (previous hop block).  Any
other IRSG memebers willing to put their heads above the parapet
*please*?

Regards,
Elwyn